Cronulla South Public School

Play the Game

Telephone02 9523 5649


Looking to Enrol for 2021?

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

At Cronulla South there we are heading off into the holiday period and from the close of business on 19 December we will be on our summer break. We will be able to answer queries for enrolment via the school email which will be monitored all the way through the break. Just send us an email to and we'll get back to you. You can also enrol directly online now (see below). In the meantime, we may suggest you watching our virtual video tour of Cronulla South Public School hosted by our 2021 leaders below. Join us as we love learning by the sea!

Local enrolment area

Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. The School Finder shows our local enrolment area. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

Cronulla South Public School enrolment area

How to enrol 

Contact us when you’re ready to enrol your child in our school. You may need to attend an interview with the principal. There you can discuss any medical conditions or other special circumstances before your child starts school. We may also complete a risk assessment on the enrolment.

For more information, visit primary school enrolment.

The application form must be completed in English. However, a translated application to enrol may help you to fill out the form in English.

Out-of-area enrolments

As outlined in the department’s enrolment policy, our school may accept enrolments from outside our local enrolment area if places are available.

We will assess applications for non-local enrolment on a case-by-case basis.

Temporary visas and international students

For information about eligibility and forms to complete, visit the Temporary Residents Program.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.